Blogger Templates
This blog has been retired. I won't respond to any inquiries but have retained it in case it is still of interest to anyone passing by.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kewpie Paper Dolls

Kewpie dolls were very popular when I was growing up.  This paper doll book is not complete and has been enthusiastically played with, but what has survived is still very cute.  I think much of its appeal is the dinky size of the dolls and their clothes.  There must have been six dolls originally.  I am missing number 1 - if I find it tucked away with some of my other possessions (together with any of the other dresses) I'll post it at a later date. 






One more outfit for doll #5 can be found at the end of the Cinderella-Jack-and-Jill-Story Favourites paper doll post.  It is an extra one I discovered when looking for the dresses for that post.






While I was sorting through some of my old paper dolls this week I found this dress.  It belongs to my original set of the little ballerinas that I posted in January (25th).  This is one of the extra dresses that was not in the book I bought on eBay recently but was included in my older version of the set.
Click here to see the full Little Ballerina's book (posted 25 January 2011)

No comments:

Link/within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...