Blogger Templates
This blog has been retired. I won't respond to any inquiries but have retained it in case it is still of interest to anyone passing by.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

October Sunbeam (2012)



I can't believe another month has passed already.  Where do the days go!  Its time to say farewell to Kylie at Lucy Violet Vintage and Retha at Paper Dolls and Other Paper Toys.  I hope you both enjoyed your month in the little sunbeam's glow.

This month I've chosen two blogs that have not received my Little Sunbeam award before:


Sally at Anything to Do With Me

AND

Tammy at Tammy's in Love


Both are lovely ladies.  If you don't already know them please pop in for a visit!

Sally and Tammy - my Little Sunbeam is yours to bask in for the next month.


Sharon's Little Sunbeam is my own personal 'no strings attached' award.  It is my way of thanking the people who enrich my blogging experience.  After the recipient has been introduced a link to their blog remains on my sidebar for a month.  There are no conditions attached to the award.  The recipient does not need to answer any questions, pass the award on or even acknowledge that they have received it.  All they need to do is bask in my little sunbeam and enjoy it!
   




6 comments:

DMS said...

What a lovely award! I love the name of it and the meaning behind it. Congrats to the newest recipients. I look forward to checking out their blogs. It is always nice to spread the sunshine. :)
~Jess

Tammy's in Love said...

Well, if that isn't the cutest thing! Thank you Sharon, it's very thoughtful of you to send sunshine my way! I started blogging to meet people and it's really nice to have you say I'm worth knowing!

Tammy

Barbara said...

Hi Sharon, Thanks for the introduction to Tammy's lovely blog I've just been over and followed. I already follow Sally.
Congratulations to Sally and Tammy!

CraveCute said...

Thanks Sharon, I love Tammy's blog and will visit Sally's right away!

Joleene Naylor said...

congrats to tammy and Sally!

Unknown said...

Well, I certainly know Sally's and love it. I'll have to check Tammy's out. Congrats to these two people.

Link/within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...